Effective June 8, 2020, our Kanawha City and South Charleston branches are open to limited lobby service.
We’re introducing new safety measures that will enable us to reopen our lobby experience to members who benefit from in-person support. In addition to new lobby and staff safety tools, some of the new safety measures will include help from you, our members. If you plan to make an in-branch visit, please review and follow in-branch visitor guidelines:
Element in-branch visitor guidelines:
- Wear a mask at all times. Masks will not be provided by the credit union.
- Stay in designated member areas. Follow direction of staff.
- Maintain a safe distance from others. CDC recommends 6 feet minimum.
Do not plan an in-branch appointment if you:
- Have been exposed to COVID-19 positive person in the past 14 days.
- Have a cough, fever or are feeling sick.
- Have traveled out of state in the last 14 days.
We recommend that all members who can to so continue to use our remote-branch services in effort to limit the spread of COIVD-19 in our community. Our remote-branch services do not require an appointment.
Remote-Branch services include:
ATM Access, Call Ahead Banking, Drive Thru Banking, Online and Mobile Banking.
Updated Lobby and Drive Thru Hours
In addition to our new safety guidelines, all of our Element locations will have new hours for lobby and drive thru services.
Kanawha City (3418 MacCorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304)
Monday, Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
South Charleston (323 Second Ave, South Charleston, WV 25303)
Monday, Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Capitol Street (350 Capitol St, Charleston, WV 25301)
Temporarily Closed – Pending State Reopening
Thank you to all of our members for your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our members, employees and communities safe and healthy.
If you or your family are experiencing financial hardship due to the current health pandemic, we’re here and ready to help with financial relief solutions to fit your situation. Choose from our options listed below or contact us for a personal conversation.
Skip a Payment on your Loans with Element
Eligible loans include: auto, motorcycle, jet ski, boat, RV, personal loans & more!* Login to your online account or complete our Skip A Payment Form.
*By completing a Skip-A-Payment, you are requesting Element Federal Credit Union to advance the loan due date equal to one month’s payment. You understand that the current balance of the loan is extended by the amount of the payment skipped and that interest will continue to accrue on your loan balance throughout the deferred payment period, which may further extend the term of your loan. If there is more than one borrower on a loan, only one borrower is required to authorize a Skip-A-Payment request.
90 Days No Payments on Loans
Refinance any loan held elsewhere or refinance an existing Element loan for cash out and make no payments for 90 days.*
* Interest will accrue during 90-day deferment period. First payment must be made beginning in the 4th month, on the due date disclosed in the loan agreement. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. Limited time offer. Insured By NCUA.
#WVStrong Loan Now Available
We’ve rolled out our #WVStrong personal loan special of up to $3,000* with a fixed rate of 7.99% APR and maximum term of 18 months, which also qualifies for the 90 days no payments offer.**
* $3,000 maximum loan amount. All approved loans will receive fixed rate of 7.99% APR (annual percentage rate). Monthly payment on $2,000 loan at 7.99% APR for 18-month term would be $118.27. Subject to credit approval.
**Interest will accrue during 90-day deferment period. First payment must be made beginning in the 4th month, on the due date disclosed in the loan agreement. Certain restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. Limited time offer. Insured By NCUA.