Terms & Conditions – Account to Account (A2A) Setup
Account to account (A2A) transfer service allows you to initiate transfers between accounts that you own. These accounts can be located at any institution, and you will be able to transfer funds anytime. You must be a legal owner on all accounts. You can set up as many accounts as you like. In order to transfer available funds from one account to another, you must log on to the ItsMe247 online banking site.
Other important notes regarding A2A transfers:
- There may be a fee associated with each transfer. The fee amount is disclosed in our fee schedule.
- There may be daily limits on the amounts you can transfer between accounts. Consult Element Federal Credit Union for these limitations.
- Transfer requests submitted before 11:30 am, Monday through Friday, will be completed within 48 hours (excluding weekends and federal holidays). Transfer requests made after 11:30 am, Monday through Friday, will be completed within 72 hours (excluding weekends and federal holidays).
- With outgoing transfers, your money will immediately be removed from your account. Transfers will not be made if your account does not contain sufficient funds for the transfer. If you have selected overdraft protection, your account may be overdrawn to the limit established in that agreement.
- Incoming funds are not credited to your account until they arrive from the other financial institution, but the fee is debited at the time of the transfer. With incoming transfers, a $0 transaction entry will appear in your account history when the transfer is made. When the actual transfer is made by the other financial institution, you will see the zero amount replaced with the amount of the transfer.
- Once the transfer is made, Element Federal Credit Union cannot cancel the transfer. Transfers cannot be reversed.
- Element Federal Credit Unoin is not responsible for disputed transfers made between the accounts you have authorized for A2A transfers. You agree to hold harmless Element Federal Credit Union from any and all claims, actions and judgments, including costs of defense and attorney’s fees incurred in defending against same, arising from and related to disputes involving A2A transfers between your A2A account relationships.
Read complete Terms and Conditions