Pay Your Bills Online
Did you know you can pay your bills online through Online Banking?
Simplify Your Life
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? Bill Pay and Bill Presentment can help you do just that. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your credit union checking account via It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
There is no additional sign on procedure or password to remember – just click Pay Bills while in It’s Me 247. Bill Pay is fast, secure, convenient…and easy!
Pay any bill online… including your house payment, your credit card company – even your babysitter – at any time, from anywhere.
Receive your bills electronically . . . Sears, Visa, MasterCard, and Verizon are just a few of the companies from which you can choose to receive e-bills. And the list is growing every day. (Follow the instructions under the “Sign Up to Receive E-Bills” link on the Bill Pay screen to begin receiving e-bills.)
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone – for anything from babysitting to birthdays
- Set up recurring payments – like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience – processing will not begin until the date you assign
- Pay bills quickly – schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time – stop wondering if your payment was received
- Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
How to Enroll
To enroll, simply log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking. as usual and click the Pay Bills link from the main menu. Step-by-step point and click instructions will guide you through enrollment and setup. After allowing for processing (approximately 24-48 hours), you’ll be ready to go. Just come back to It’s Me 247 and click the Pay Bills link again!